Saturday 31 October 2015

Second International Round Robin Finished

This is the second year that I have been involved in an International Round Robin with three other quilters - myself and Bronwyn are Australian and Kathy and Lori are Canadian.

We have just completed our final round and the quilts have all been mailed home to their owners.

In this Round Robin, in the first three rounds the members made blocks in sizes of their choice and in the final round, the quilt was put together however the person chose.

You can see photos of earlier rounds on Kathy’s blog –




This is my quilt, put together by Lori.  I love it!  Especially the border – thank you Lori.



This is Kathy’s quilt, put together by me.



This is Bronwyn’s quilt, put together by Kathy.



And this is Lori’s quilt put together by Bronwyn.



You can see the final quilts of our first Round Robin here.

Thank you ladies for another very enjoyable Round Robin, and I look forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment